VCGamers is a social commerce platform for gamers, where they can trade, discover, socialize, and conquer the gaming world, all in one place.
VCGamers makes it easy for gamers to find and purchase the games they love with competitive prices from sellers and people can join the arena and form teams to compete with other players.
Gamers also discover new challenges and earn badges through gamification quests. And if you’re looking for something really special, you can even own a unique and valuable Vicimon in the form of an avatar hero. Vicimon has utility within the gamification system, so they’re not just for show!
- 3+ years experience working as a backend developer.
- Experience with backend development using one or more programming languages such as (Golang, PHP, NodeJS)
- Familiarity with backend development tools like Redis, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Versioning control, and Log Monitoring. Knowledge about Kafka and microservice is a plus.
- Knowledge of performance metrics such as CPU and memory usage.
- You enjoy coming up with pragmatic solutions to concrete problems using first principles thinking. Good Experience dealing with highly concurrent, distributed architectures/ systems
- Strong hands-on with Data Structures & Algorithms concepts
- Very Good experience with System Design.
- Willingness to get hands dirty and not afraid of low-level details
- Ability to carefully break down the problem into small pieces
- Ability to effectively communicate problems and solutions to the different team members
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases like Postgres, Redis,
- Elasticsearch, REST Microservices
- Proficient with Git.
- You have strong communication skills and thrive in small, collaborative, energetic teams.
- Implement scalable architecture and work on a committed team contributing to robust projects
- Developing a highly concurrent and distributed system
- Performance optimization and problem diagnosis
- Designing/Developing for high availability
- Work on highly scalable products which help millions of people
- Analyze carrier requirements, with a smaller/larger team, to define high-level architecture, and collaborate with senior developers across the section on design.
- Drive all aspects of the development including requirements definition, design, implementation, unit testing, and integration.
- Supporting release and documentation of developed features
- Estimating the effort required to develop and implement
- Help define coding standards and development processes
- Willing to learn & adapt to different technologies
We Are VCGamers
The benefit you can get If you join with VCGamers is Can Develop Yourself, your Career, and your Potential, Nice Working Environment, being Free to be Innovated & Creativity, and Many Opportunities.
So, Join us and make our dream to create the best experiences for gamers come true, together!